Thursday, October 13, 2011

I need Ideas for the next blog and the winner will receive a free riding lesson.

Folks I needed some suggestions on my next blog at http://ofhorsesandhumans.blogspot.com/
I sent this out on my facebook  (send me a subject and see which one I pick... A free riding lesson for the one I choose...)

Here are some of the responses I received back.
            Holly :
Pregnancy and riding :) just kidding. I miss coming out and seeing you. Give everyone a pet for me.
            Vanessa :
What about how to tell if a horse is misbehaving b/c of attitude or pain?
            Nancy:    
  Several thoughts -
            1. Your experience dealing with cancer and how your horses helped with that.
            2. The intelligence of horses - what are they smart at and what are they
            dumb at? (Same for humans. :)
            (Or, Same for physical abilities.)
            3. Nutrition for horses and humans (may tie into No. 1)
            4. Go into detail about balanced riding. Take one aspect at a time.
            5. Running a horse-related business - advantages and disadvantages
           MEG
I am so gonna win this! Suggestions for blog topics:
-Winterizing your farm, horse and barn
-Basics of the round pen-working your horse on the ground
-Recognizing abuse and neglect and what you can do about it
            Claudia Swisher well ladies you have given me lots to consider.Thanks again.
    COME BACK SOON TO SEE WHO WON THE LESSON AND WHAT THE BLOG IS ABOUT.
IAM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY IT.   

1 comment:

mistic mare said...

I found all of these worthy blogs and will more than likely use them all at some point. Thank you so much for your input ladies. You all deserve a big thank you for your ideas. I did have to pick one for the next blog though, so watch for my next blog and see whose suggestion I picked. I will give you chills, laughter and maybe make you cry a little.